Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This organ was originally built for the Perunke (Sunset) Theatre in Tacoma, Washington. It was a 2/4, model 135B. The organ was relocated to Emmanuel Tabernacle in 1942 by Balcom and Vaughan. A used Robert Morton Diaphone was added at this time, and a rebuilt Everett Orgatron console replaced the original Wurlitzer console - whose subsequent disposition is unknown.