Updated through online information from T. Andrew Hicks. -- Information from a scrapbook collected by Miriam Righter, the organist at the time the Felgemaker was replaced by a Kilgen (1954-5). The materials include the original Felgemaker contract and other papers from 1894 relating to the installation, and a 1950s newspaper photograph of the Felgemaker console, which does not clearly show the stop controls. Part of the casework survives in the current instrument: George Bozeman, Op. 27 (1983). Most of the Great and Pedal pipework was incorporated into the 1955 Kilgen, which in 1983 was relocated to Salem Lutheran Church, Andrew, IA, where it was still extant in the early 1990s. Current status unknown. -- pedal compass CCC to D
"Replaced by a Kilgen organ in 1952 using the case and some pipes from the Felgemaker. The Kilgen later went to a Lutheran Church in Andrew, IA."
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.