This organ will be relocated to "Stoneleigh", the former residence of the late John and Chara Haas, in Villanova, Pennsylvania. The Tudor Revival mansion was gifted by the Haas children to the Organ Historical Society for use as its headquarters and archives.
Updated through online information from John Elwood. -- While the organ is gone, the mansion remains as a wedding hall. Nichols was chairman of Allied Signal, which used the building until 1995 as a conference center.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
With Duo-Art player attachment; Aeolian contract (#1790); additions in 1933 and 1937; house used by Allied Signal as a conference center until 1995; organ relocated to Curt Mangel III, Fox River Grove, IL.