First Church of Christ, Scientist
4012 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104 US
Organ ID: 24668
The building was sold to the University of Pennsylvania in 1996 and used as a popular event space called The Rotunda.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- The contract was for a rebuild with tonal changes utilizing the Moller console installed in 1962.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Rebuild of Aeolian-Skinner Opus 881 (1932), with new console and ten new ranks.