Clinton B. Meadway (1996)

Location:

First Lutheran
503 W. Bonneville
Pasco, WA 99301 US
Organ ID: 24813

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • This instrument's location type is: Lutheran Churches
  • The organ is unaltered from its original state.
  • The organ's condition is unknown.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.

Technical Details:

  • Chests: Electro-pneumatic (EP)
  • 7 ranks. 494 pipes. 1 divisions. 2 manuals. 29 stops. 7 registers.
All:
  • Chest Type(s): Electro-pneumatic (EP) chests
  • Position: In center chambers at the front of the room. No visible pipes.
We received the most recent update for this division from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Main:
  • Manuals: 2
  • Divisions: 1
  • Stops: 29
  • Registers: 7
  • Position: Console in fixed position, left.
  • Manual Compass: 61
  • Pedal Compass: 32
  • Key Action: Electrical connection from key to chest.
  • Stop Action: Electric connection between stop control and chest.
  • Console Style: Traditional style with roll top.
  • Stop Controls: Tilting/rocking tablets above top manual.
  • Combination Action: No combination action.
  • Swell Control Type: Balanced swell shoes/pedals, AGO standard placement.
  • Pedalboard Type: Concave radiating pedalboard meeting AGO Standards.
  • Has Crescendo Pedal
We received the most recent update for this console from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Database Manager on November 25, 2006:

Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This was a project accomplished by the parishioners of the church lead by their organist, Walt Weaver - and parishioner/electrical engineer Carl Swanson. The original church organ was a Möller "Artiste" Opus 8533, 1953. To this was added a used Balcom and Vaughan, Opus 451, 1946 from Hull & Hull Funeral Home in Grants Pass, Oregon. The B and V was acquired as a donation from the funeral home. The combining of the organs was done under the supervision of organ technician Clint Meadway of Monroe, Washington. A full compass 8' Open Diapason was also acquired from a Möller in new Jersey. The Aeolian 8' Oboe was added in 1997. The organ was dedicated on November 10, 1996 by organist Walt Weaver.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on February 11, 2019.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

This instrument has been viewed 229 times.