Updated by Carl Kishline, who has heard or played the organ.
Instrument is used in worship occasionally. No tuning was done for about 10 years, the tuning was rough but surprisingly good after that long. It was tuned November 2017.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Installed by church's Organist/Music Dir. - Jim Brumbaugh - assisted by parishioners.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Originally built for W. H. Hart who owned some kind of store in Philadelphia. Acquired before 1915 by Portland, Oregon resident Asa Lovejoy. Shipped around Horn to Portland. 1930s relocated to Portland area funeral home. Shifted to another funeral home in Portland after a merger. Ca. 1978 made available for sale. Sold to Bill L. Watson of Colonial-DeWitt Funeral Home in Walla Walla, Washington. Ca. 1984 purchased by Vashon Presbyterian. Installed by parishioners. Some releathering done by former Moller rep. Charles Rich of Orting, Washington. Removed in June 1999 to Meadway & Stettner shop in Monroe, Washington for restoration. Reinstalled in February 2000.
Keydesk with Manuals, Haskell Stop Action, and Chimes Keyboard: Photograph by James R. Stettner. Taken on 1999-06-01