Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Tonal rebuild of 1928 M. P. Möller, #5259 reusing existing pipework; additions #1011-A; rebuilt and enlarged by 3/48 M. P. Möller, #R-115.
Identified through online information from Randy S Miller. -- Originally Möller Op. 5259 (1928). Unit was rebuilt by Möller in 1980. Instrument was moved to current location in 1995 when congregation relocated. Instrument is currently maintained by Brunner and Associates of Silver Spring, Pennsylvania.