Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ is essentially a new instrument retaining 15 of the 16 original E.M. Skinner ranks from Opus 760, 1929. The Skinner façade was retained. The console and windchests are new. Three of the added ranks are from a 1925 Skinner instrument. The chimes were also retained. The organ was dedicated by Wilma Jensen on October 7, 1979 at 4:00 p.m.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Rebuild of E. M. Skinner Opus 760 (1929).