St. Augustine's Catholic Church
428 West 19th
Spokane, WA 99203 US
Sanctuary; rear gallery
Organ ID: 25069
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The Great III Plein Jeu mixture and its windchest was acquired by parishioners from St. James Catholic Church in Vancouver, Washington calling themselves the St. James Organ Co., and installed in the Swell of the electrified 1912 Wicks organ there.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ was buried in two deep chambers on the left side of the rear gallery, and access inside was difficult. A farewell concert on the organ was played by organist James Tevenan on April 19, 1998. The Kilgan was replaced with a new Pasi tracker which incorporated some of the Kilgen pipework. The remainder was broken-up for parts.