Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ is free-standing and encased in the rear gallery with a detached console. The nine-sectional façade contains 77 pipes arranged: 7-6-11-9-11-9-11-6-7. The Pasi replaced a three-manual, 1952 Kilgen -- some of which was incorporated into the new organ.
Gallery and organ case: Photograph by Church Facebook, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2016-12-22