Updated through online information from Thomas Veregge. -- This five stop addition was an "Echo Organ" wired to play from the tubular pneumatic three manual Felgemaker of 1906 at the from of the Akron Plan room. Tellers-Kent also made some chanes in the Felgemaker, substituting an 8' French Horn (Gottfried) for the III Dolce Cornet on the swell, and an additional 8' flute on the choir (Melodia). The Echo was later incorporated into the main location by the A.W. Brandt Company, of Columbus. It is now part of the re-build by Bunn-Minnick.
Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the addition of an Echo organ to the existing 1906 Felgemaker. The Echo was placed in the northwest tower along with the chimes added in 1909. A harp stop was added to the front organ, and an 8' French Horn replaced the original III Dolce Cornet.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.