St. John's Lutheran Church
209 Southwest St.
Bellevue, OH 44811 US
Organ ID: 25252
Updated through online information from Stephen Hall. -- Used for recitals and silent film accompaniment (reported by Ohio News-Messenger on-line article dated March 26, 2011)
Updated through online information from Paul A. Lieber. -- This organ is a 1998 Bunn=Minnick instrument which incorporated portions of the ca. 1920's Möller. The 8' English Horn has been installed in the organ completing the Solo division. Both the 8' English Horn and the 8' French Horn are E.M. Skinner ranks. The contact person for the organ is Paul A. Lieber, curator.
Updated through online information from Paul A. Lieber.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Existing organ removed, cleaned, releathered. Reinstalled with altered layout to accommodate additions. Organ loft extended to accommodate now visible Great division. Organ prepared for the future addition of an 8-rank Antiphonal & Antiphonal Pedal division plus an 8' English Horn in the Solo division - total 9 ranks.
Chancel with pipe chambers: Photograph from an archival source: Church Facebook page, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken on 2019-12-09
Exposed pipework and console in rear gallery: Photograph from an archival source: Church Facebook page, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken on 2019-07-22