Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the addition of a 3-register, 5-stop Antiphonal division to the existing 1938 A-S organ. The three registers were: an 85-pipe, 8-4-2 Principal built new by R.V. Anderson of Vermont; a recycled and refinished 73-pipe, 8-4 Hohlflute from a 1908 Estey of unspecified provenance; and 61-pipe, 8' Trumpet from a 1922 Austin - also of unspecified provenance. The new division is controlled by two sets of stops - one for the Pedal and one for the manuals. It also "floats" to all three manuals through sub octave and unison couplers. It was dedicated in recital by Earl L. Miller. Documented March, 1988.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Addition of antiphonal (three ranks) to Aeolian-Skinner Opus 980 (1938).