According to Hochhalter, the console is from Möller Opus 7539 (1948).
Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This is a rebuild of the 1966 Balcom and Vaughan electrification, itself a rebuild of the original ca. 1905 W.W. Kimball Co. instrument. The Balcom and Vaughan work had attempted to make a "Neo-Baroque" unit organ out of the 1905 Kimball pipework with an added, exposed 4' Kupfer Principal of 73 pipes. The Hochhalter, Inc. work sought to de-unify the over-unified 1966 design, and to reinstate some divisional independence between manuals and pedals. The stoplist is reduced in the number of speaking stops, but has a better presence and cohesion now. There is still some unification, but it has been minimized. The organ is prepared for future additions which will hopefully include restoration of the original, extant Kimball facade pipes. A used, reconditioned 1946 Moller console replaced the 1966 Balcom and Vaughan console.