Identified through on-line information from Jeff Scofield. -- The organ replaced a 1907 2-manual 20-stop Pilcher that had originally been installed in the Montague home on Cameron Hill in Chattanooga. The Pilcher was moved by church members from the home to the present sanctuary when it was completed in 1956. The organ was gradually enlarged and a 3-manual supply house console added. It was replaced by the Möller and stored in eastern Tennessee.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on February 11, 2019.