Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Pipework retained in Skinner Opus 664 (1927).
The original builder was Farrand & Votey (1892).
Move and rebuild of the 1892 Farrand & Votey from University Hall. Rebuilt by Skinner Organ Co. 1927 as Op. 664. Specifications in Pipe Organs of Ann Arbor, James O. Wilkes (1995, 4th edition), p. 13.