Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ began life as a two-manual, three-rank unit organ built by Balcom and Vaughan in 1941. The 1962 work consisted of adding two ranks. The 8' octave of the flute unit is from the Swell 8' Rohr Flute formerly at 3rd Church of Christ, Scientist. The remainder of the stoped wooden pipes look to be 19th century pipes and have a faint 4-digit opus number written in pencil that begins: 16__.