Updated through online information from Connor Annable.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Moved in 1995 to new church facility at 2215 Brandywine Lane, York, PA 17404 and installed in the front as in the old building.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Rebuild and enlargement of Aeolian-Skinner Opus 1011 (1940), itself a tonal rebuild of Möller Opus 5259 (1928).