The current building was built 1916-1921. There are currently no records of the organ in the previoius building. The organ was likely originally tubular pneumatic action, however at a date far in the past, likely the original builder, the chest actions were electrified. When the organ was inspected in the late 1990s, the combination action was a Reisener diode system installed in a room in the basement and the console was built by Reisener. At some time in the late 1990s or early 2000s work was carried out on the organ by a local firm. The church had at least one more, older, tracker action Haskell organ in its Sunday School building.
Updated by Josiah Ross, who has heard or played the organ.
BAptismal font and stained glass windows: Photograph by PSP, submitted by John Roper. Taken approx. 2019