Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This organ was very briefly installed in 1903 at the Isabella Home (R.C.) on Amsterdam Ave. at 190th in New York City. It was replaced later that same year with Opus 47, at which time the organ was reinstalled here at the Moravian Church - its contracted home.
Identified by James R. Stettner through information from the Estey Opus List, published in The Boston Organ Club newsletter, 1973-1979.