Updated through on-line information from Laura Potratz. -- The instrument has been mechanically and tonally restored (where necessary) and is believed to sound and function today as it did in 1883.
Identified through on-line information from Laura Potratz. -- The instrument was originally built in chambers for First Church Evangelical Association in Indianapolis. It was moved in the 1930s to Immanuel Presbyterian Church (Indianapolis) where it was installed also in chambers, and again in 1987 to St. Francis-in-the-Fields Episcopal Church (Zionsville) at which time it was partly refurbished and received a standing case by Goulding & Wood, Inc. of Indianapolis. Though now located at St. Mark's UMC in Bloomington, it is owned by Indiana University.