First Methodist Episcopal Church9th and ElmRocky Ford,
Organ ID: 26877
The organ was electrified in 1948 by Fred Meunier, and in 1976 relocated to the new church.
Identified by James R. Stettner through information from the Estey Opus List, published in The Boston Organ Club newsletter, 1973-1979.
Console and facade:
Photograph by Unknown, submitted by Rick Morel.
Original Estey stenciled case pipe:
Photograph by Rick Morel.
Photograph from an archival source: Vintage postcard, submitted by Jim Stettner.