Unknown Builder (1925)

Originally J. G. Pfeffer (1897)

Location:

St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church
Altus, AR 72821 US
Organ ID: 2764

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • This instrument's location type is: Roman Catholic Churches
  • The organ has been rebuilt or substantially revised.
  • The organ's condition is unknown.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.

Technical Details:

  • Chests: Slider
  • 2 manuals. 15 stops.
All:
  • Chest Type(s): Slider chests
We received the most recent update for this division from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Main:
  • Manuals: 2
  • Stops: 15
  • Key Action: Mechanical connection from key to chest (tracker, sticker or mix).
  • Stop Action: Mechanical connection between stop control and chest.
We received the most recent update for this console from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Database Manager on October 30, 2004:

Relocated, previously rebuilt organ. Originally built 1897 for St. Francis de Sales R.C., St. Louis, MO. Previously enlarged by Gustav Treu 1909. This church was formerly Our Lady of Perpetual Help R.C. Reversed console. Rebuilt 1986 by Roy Redman.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Source not recorded: Open In New Tab Typed stoplist from the OHS PC Database.
We received the most recent update for this stoplist from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

This instrument has been viewed 481 times.