Updated through online information from Jason West.
The church's beautifully carved reredos (shown in the middle) was pulled out from the back wall and the original altar separated to form the new organ's façade. The solid wood panels in the middle were replaced with screen material so the Swell could be located behind it. The Trompette-en-Chamade sits on top of the Swell box.
All the woodwork to the right and left of the original façade (including the top of the pipe towers) was carved by Moller to match the original 1940's carving throughout the church. The largest pipes, the Pedal 16' Principal, make up most of the façade with the Great and Pedal divided on each side behind. The console, with wood drawknobs, wood and bone keys, is moveable. The church's stained glass windows contain fragments of windows from English Cathedrals and churches, bombed during WWII.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield.
Identified by Jeff Scofield through information in Möller factory documents.