Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Console installed by Möller as Op. M-8675 in 1954 on an organ of unknown provenance; Choir division installed by Möller as Op. M-8593 in 1976; Op. 11699 added a new Great and Swell, and retained, re-engineered and relocated the Choir division and rebuilt the existing console.
Identified by Jeff Scofield through information in Möller factory documents.