Updated through online information from Scot Huntington.
Updated through online information from Scot Huntington. -- The correct date of the organ is 1884, and the pedal sharps radiate. The organ was altered by the Buhl Organ Co. in 1940, and the changes reversed by Kerner & Merchant.
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- Façade comprised of 19 ornately stencilled pipes in a pipe fence behind a Moorish Gothic casework arch.
Status Note: There 1980.
Former St. John's Episcopal. Restored Kerner & Merchant 1979. OH 1980 gives date as 1869.