Updated through online information from Andrew Hagberg.
Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the retrackerization of the church's existing 1867 E. & G.G. Hook, Opus 419. It had been electrified and enlarged in 1933 by George W. Reed & Son. A new, Hook-style keydesk was built by David Zarges. Four stops were added to the original chests in Hook style. The stop and combination actions are by Solid State Organ Systems. Tonal aspects of the project were under the direction of Bob Newton. The Pedal action remained electric on new windchests. The renewed organ was dedicated in worship on Sunday, November 2. The dedicatory recital was performed on Sunday March 14, 2004 at 3:00 p.m. by Peter Sykes.