Updated through on-line information from Stephen Hall. -- This was a rebuild and enlargement of the three-manual Frank Roosevelt organ of 1890, it retained the facade and casework. The organ was replaced in 1971 by Aeolian-Skinner Opus 1510, still retaining the original facade.
Identified by James R. Stettner through information from the Estey Opus List, published in The Boston Organ Club newsletter, 1973-1979.
Chancel, Choir Screen, and Roosevelt Organ Fa?ade: Photograph by William H. Jacksonca. 1890, Courtesy of the Library of Congress.
Chancel, Choir Screen, and Roosevelt Organ Fa?ade: Photograph ca. 1961 by Prime A. Beaudoin, Courtesy of the Library of Congress.