This was a rebuild of the 1934 Estey electrification of an 1873 Wm. A. Johnson tracker installed second-hand by the Hall Organ Co. in 1909. Mr. Douglas' work entailed the destruction and disposal of the extant, original Johnson casework. The Estey console was replced with a new Klann console. The Pedal division was augmented through borrowing.
The church replaced the pipe organ in 1989 with a II-manual Allen. The pipe organ was sold to: