Cost, $1,012.00, payable 30 days after installation of the instrument.Installed at an angle at the front of the church. Relocated Sep. 1923 to a new building for Trinity Lutheran at a cost of $85.85. Installed in a small enclosed organ room adjacent to the chancel. Restored in 2003 by Rutz Organ Co. and moved to the balcony, as a freestanding instrument. The façade and casework were replaced with Hinners casework from another 1903 instrument. The hand pumping mechanism has been rebuilt.