Updated through online information from Stephen Hall. -- Organ is in regular use for services per church website dated 2012.
Updated through online information from T. Bradford Willis, DDS.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Some pipework retained from existing E. M. Skinner Opus 694 (1928).
Some pipes from 1927 E. M. Skinner Op. 694. Detached console. Electric stop and combination actions.
Console: Photograph by Photograph by T. Bradford Willis, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2015-08-04