The first instrument at the Colley Avenue location. Contracted in 1929 for a sum of $5,000, and paid for by the Ladies' Aid Society hosting numerous rummage sales and chicken dinners. Installation began the week of April 13, 1930 and ready for the first public service of the new building, held on the Second Sunday after Easter, May 4, 1930.
The instrument was removed in July 1970 to prepare for the installation of Austin Organ, Op. 2529. Pieces of the instrument were sold to interested parties to help defray costs of the new organ. The console was destroyed.
Identified from factory documents and publications courtesy of Stephen Schnurr.