Updated by Steven Bartley
This reporter was called into survey the organ's health in the late 1990s.br> Built in 1890, in the then-popular Romanesque style, the church interior has undergone a major renovation in 1931, resulting in a more "high church- Episcopal" interior, the organ was part of the work. Two chambers, either side of the chancel, Sw on left-Gt/Ch on right. The Gt/Ch were duplexed together, and it appeared that most of this pipe work was from Moller, while the bulk of the Swell pipes and some pedal were 19th century. The Echo appeared to be from the Moller work. No account has been located detailing what organ was in the building prior to the Moller.
Echo releathered and Vox Humana revoiced in 1958 as Moller Op. R-603; the organ was removed when the congregation merged with Trinity and Bethany Lutheran Churches in the mid-1990's to eventually be known as Amazing Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, using the Trinity facilities.
Updated through on-line information from Jeff Scofield.
Identified from factory documents and publications courtesy of Stephen Schnurr.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.