Updated through on-line information from Richard C Greene.
Identified through on-line information from Stephen Hall. -- Rebuild of 1906 Moller (previously altered). Moller organ built in 1906 for First Reformed Church of Easton, PA. Purchased by Bethlehem Lutheran in 1951 and installed in chamber in front of church. Moved to rear balconey and reconfigured in 1962-63. Removed in July 2007 and rebuilt and enlarged by Johnson Organ Company of Fargo. Reinstalled in late 2007, undergoing tonal finishing in January 2008. Information from article by Tom Hintgen, The Daily Journal, Fergus Falls dated Jan 16, 2008.