Alterations by Bond, 1999.
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ has a 3-sectional façade containing 35 handsomely stencilled pipes arranged: 5-25-5. Both the Great 8' Open Diapason and 8' Dulciana have basses en façade. the pipes were reputed to have been stencilled by Mr. Genung himself. The original cost was $2,500.00 which was raised through the efforts of the Ladies Aid (Society of Church Workers). The organ was brought forward and lowered several feet in a choir platform redesign. And the Tremolo is a modern replacement.
Restored c. 1992 by Richard Bond.
From James R. Stettner: This is the oldest original organ in its original home in the state of Washington.
"Photograph of a framed, late 19th century photo of the organ hanging in the Narthex": Photograph by Michael Way. Taken on 2010-10-07
"Photograph of a framed, 1950's photo of the organ hanging in a display case": Photograph by Michael Way. Taken on 2010-10-07