Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was a new instrument which retained 14 "stops" from the 1915 instrument. The contract was signed September 18, 1946. The main organ was now located at the front in the Sanctuary behind the main altar, and a 2-manual console was placed in the rear gallery to govern the gallery organ. total cost was $34,375.00 plus the old organ taken in trade. Source: Cathedral website.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.