Updated by Marquise Jones, who has heard or played the organ. Additionally, Marquise Jones listed this website as a source of information: http://cathedralstl.org/music/great-cathedral-organ/.
In 2011, the 4-manual console in the gallery was replaced with the 5-manual, Aeolian-Skinner organ console from St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church of New York City, in an effort to complete the organ's restoration. Source: Cathedral website
Updated by Joseph Eckelkamp, who has heard or played the organ.
Updated through online information from Philip Ianna.
Updated through online information from Sam Cherubin.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the addition of a 15-rank Dome Division located in the East transept, given by Charles and Mary Margaret Callahan. It consists of a Principal chorus and a V-rank Cornet. An additional 10 ranks were added to the 2-man. gallery organ. All of the pipework except for the Cornet was from the 1951 Aeolian-Skinner at First Church of Christ, Scientist in Boston, MA. The Cornet was built by Wicks. The only remaining phase is to replace the 2-man. gallery console with a duplicate 4-man. console. Source: Cathedral website.
Wicks Sanctuary Console: Photograph by Photograph by Marquise Jones, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2016-11-20
Aeolian-Skinner Gallery Console: Photograph by Photograph by Marquise Jones, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2016-11-20
Great division pipework behind the sanctuary: Photograph by Photograph by Marquise Jones, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2016-11-20