Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
Updated through online information from William McElwee. -- Swell organ totally destroyed by water leak
Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- Several firms were consulted for an instrument for the church: Aeolian-Votey, Austin, Estey, H.A. Burke & Sons, and Kimball. The contarct with Kimball was signed for the church on Dec. 28, 1928 by Charles O. Johnson. It was signed by the Kimball firm on march 21, 1929. Total cost was $15,000.00. Installation was completed in late 1929 with tonal regulation and finishing being done early in 1930. The prepared-for harp/celesta was never installed. Only two changes have been made. The console was originally centered in the choir loft, and was moved to the right side of the sanctuary main floor. And the original Class "A" Deagan chimes from the Echo were pilfered and replaced with lesser quality chimes - which were then relocated to the Great/Choir chamber. Source: extant organ, July 1985.