The organ started out as a 1926 Hall; it was rebuilt by Aeolian-Skinner in 1946 and then again by them in 1953 after extensive water damage; some Aeolian-Skinner pipework retained for the Gress-Miles instrument.
Updated through online information from Patricia Schaffer. -- This organ primarily known as an Aeolian-Skinner organ, opus 1082, but had extensive work after being damaged, by the Gress-Miles Organ Co. was replaced by a Casavant organ in 2009. The Console was sold to Calvary Episcopal Church, Memphis, Tenn.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Rebuild of Aeolian-Skinner Opus 1082/1082-A (1946/1953).