The church had been identified previously in these entries as "St. Mary's R.C. Church". There is nor was there a Roman Catholic church in Ardmore with that name. The location is in fact St. Mary's Episcopal Church. This is confirmed on the opus list the firm published in The Diapason in 1910.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
New Aeolian-Skinner console in 1953 as AS Opus 1268. Replaced in late 1960s.