Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This organ began life as a Wurlitzer 3/15 260SP (Opus 1726) built in 1927 for the Denver Theatre in Denver, Colorado. It was purchased by Organ Stop Pizza in the early 1970s, and its restoration, enlargement, and installation completed in 1975...then 23 ranks. In 1997 it got a new 4-manual console, and has been enlarged bit-by-bit over the years. It now has around 6000 pipes.