Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This seems not to have been an original Odell installation - at least not for ca. 1870. There is no church by this name in any location appearing on the Odell opus list from opus 1, 1859 thru opus 352, 1898. The organ was substantially altered by Anthony Porto ca. 1970.