Macon, GA US
Porter Family Memorial Auditorium
Organ ID: 36585
Renovation of 1925 Aeolian organ, relocated to this room in 1958 by John Horton and Dave Woodall, working as Möller representatives. At this time (1989), R. A. Colby renovated the console and converted the combination action and switching to SSL and the Echo division was moved to a case at the back of the stage.