Pipe Organ Database

a project of the organ historical society

George Jardine & Son (1897)

Location:

First Presbyterian Church
300 N Washington St
Ypsilanti, MI 48197 US
Organ ID: 36945

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • This instrument's location type is: Presbyterian Churches
  • The organ has been rebuilt or substantially revised.
  • The organ's condition is unknown.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.

Technical Details:

  • Chests: Information unknown or not applicable
All:
  • Position: In a case at the front of the room.
We received the most recent update for this division from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Main:
We received the most recent update for this console from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Database Manager on October 23, 2008:

Identified through on-line information from Stephen Hall. -- Organ was converted to electric action in 1948, part of the pipes moved to chambers behind the original case and facade pipes. Organ removed in 2006 by Martin Ott; Ott's opus 110 will replace it but will retain the facade and most of the original pipes on new electric slider chests, to be completed in 2008.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

This instrument has been viewed 309 times.