Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ was originally built fr St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Washington, DC. It was removed and placed in storage in 1956, when the hospital was razed. It remained there until 1980 when it was acquired by Salisbury Presbyterian Church at the time they were planning to build a new sanctuary. It was restored over a two-year period and installed in 1982 by an unknown person or firm. The organ is free-standing and encased with a 3-sectional facade of 15 gold-painted pipes arranged: 5-5-5. In 2007, Salisbury Presbyterian was seeking a home for the Jardine, which they ultimately donated to the Episcopal Church of St. Joseph the Carpenter in Sevierville, TN. The organ was removed by St. Joseph parishioners under the supervision of Bradley Rule, who subsequently restored the organ and installed it in Sevierville in 2008.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.