Updated through online information from John Igoe.
Identified through online information from John Igoe. -- The following information appears in an history of St. Patrick-s pro-Cathedral, written by Monsignor Robert James Wister, Hist.Eccl.D. Seton Hall University. The complete document is at: http://pirate.shu.edu/~wisterro/hoc/History_page.htm. "In February 1924 a new organ was installed by the Odell Company of New York and dedicated with a concert by composer Marcel Dupré, organist of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris. Retaining some of the pipes of the Erben organ, the new instrument included all of the mechanical improvements of the time."