Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ was given to St. Mary's College in Moraga, California ca. 1928 when Calvary Presbyterian got a new Aeolian organ. The Erben case still exists there, and some of the pipework survives in the more recent Austin pipe organ installed within the Erben casework.
Identified by James Lewis:-- The organ was relocated to a new church building first in 1869 and again in 1901.