Updated through online information from David Snyder. -- Tubular pneumatic pedal action & chests were replaced by Dana Hull in 1990 when the pedal division was converted to mechanical action and 1 stop was added to it.
Updated through online information from David Snyder. -- Original reservoir replaced by Organ Supply reservoirs in the late 1960s by Po-Chedley. Tubular pedal action converted to mechanical with new chests by Dana Hull in 1990. Note: Instrument was originally built for Sacred Heart RC Church, Seneca Street, Buffalo, and relocated to St. Agnes Church in 1907 or 08.