Updated through online information from Scot Huntington. -- The original contract was for a two manual organ, but prior to completion a Positive division was added by memorial gift. The organ is stacked, Swell above Great behind grill cloth. The Positive was installed in a very height-restricted position between the Great and Swell. Two ranks were retained from the former organ, Tellers-Kent op. 301 (1924), rebuilt by Tellers op. 614 (1937) and unsuccessfully rebuilt again by a local amateur in the late 1950s. The Pedal wood Diapason was reused as the Holz Prinzipal with lowered cut-ups, and the Melodia was stopped and revoiced as the 16' Pommer.
Updated through online information from Barb Faxlanger.
Status Note: There 1971.