Updated through online information from Ronald J. Swedlund. -- An original installation. Identified by Dr. Ronald J. Swedlund, based on personal knowledge of the organ.
The organ is located in the northwest corner of the gallery (west). It replaced a two manual, twelve-rank organ built by Geo. Kilgen and Son organ that was probably installed around 1920, when the current church building was built. The Kilgen organ was located in the chancel (east): according to the church's late organist, Inez Carlson, it had a vox humana and a 32' pedal stop--presumably a resultant--that "made the pews rumble." The chimes (A2-F4), from the church's previous 1926 organ, are by Deagan. The Cymbelstern--of inferior quality--was added in the 1970s; it no longer operates satisfactorily and has been silenced.
The organ is located in the gallery.
Identified from factory documents and publications courtesy of Stephen Schnurr.